Saturday, February 23, 2008

Welcome

Hello Everybody,
My name is Robyn Epler, I am the founder of Where Everyone Helps Everyone in my home town of Zanesville Ohio. Co-Leader Stephanie Bagley and myself know there are people out there who need someone to talk to, you can share stories to help others or just pop by and gain courage and strength from reading other stories, so please feel free to leave us comments or contact us via email, if you would like us to post your stories here, please indicate that in your email otherwise, your story WILL remain anonymous. We are here to help you in the best ways we know how but if you chose to help others with your story, sometimes it helps you close some doors and start your healing process. Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back to visit soon.
Robyn & Stephanie




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn, I think this is an amazing thing your doing. I wish I lived closer to you but since I don't, I will be able to attend your meetings but just by you being here, you have gave me courage to keep moving. I don't even want to get out of bed, the pain is so much, how could someone I love so much say he loves me and hurt me in every way one can think of? I know people think leaving is the right thing to do but I can't convince my heart that it is. Help me Robyn please? I can't go on like this anymore but I don't feel I can leave either, what am I going to do?

Where Everyone Helps Everyone said...

But you are beautiful, you already know you deserve better but the question here is, why do you feel you CAN'T leave? Is it because you love him? Maybe you don't think you can live on your own? You don't want to live on your own or is it fear that he will find you and harm you?